1. Immunoassay screening
• Laboratory-based or at point of care
• Classify substances as present or absent
• Presumptive positives
2. Confirmatory and quantitative laboratory-based specific drug identification by GC/MS standard
INTERPRETATION OF UDT RESULTS
• Immunoassays report each sample as positive or negative for particular drug/class based on predetermined cut-offs
• Positive UDT results reflect recent drug use but cannot determine exposure time, dose, or frequency of use.
Was this article helpful?
Free Your Mind And Achieve Peace. Discover How To Live In Peace And Harmony In A World Full Of Uncertainty And Dramatically Improve Your Quality Of Life Today. Finally You Can Fully Equip Yourself With These “Must Have” Tools For Achieving Peace And Calmness And Live A Life Of Comfort That You Deserve.